Music Has Power To Transform Us
“Through music we enter the world of emotions, thoughts, ideas and images . . . the whole Universe of our inner selves, the abundant source of life and creation. There are no barriers – there you are free, joyful and complete.”
Power of Music: Music is not only a property of human intelligence and a source of aesthetic pleasure, it is also a powerful tool for emotional, spiritual, mental and physical transformation. You can use the power of music to calm your mind, inspire your spirit, release tension in your body and promote emotional well-being. Now with the advanced technology (I-pod), this tool is yours and available to you anytime, anywhere.
“Music is much more than a beautiful luxury: It is a fundamental way of expressing our humanity—and it is often our best medicine” By Oliver Sacks, MD (from Article “Wired for Sound”, OPRAH – MAGAZINE December, 2008).
Music Effect: Music Energy enters your energy field and affects you instantly, either you are aware it or not. This effect may be positive or negative.
Japanese scientist M. Emoto researched on how different music make a different effect on a molecular structure of water (and we are about 75% Water!) His findings were quite mind blowing. He discovered that water under influence of classical music for example, would shape quite different molecular structure, than under influence of hard rock…. Check out this video
The point is: music “A” can Heal us, yet music “B” can Destroy Us.
Using power of music: Becoming more conscious about what we listen to and using the power of music intentionally is the skill to learn. With this skill you choose your music (the energy you need at point in time) to transform your whole being to harmony and balance.
Songs to energize, songs to calm down, songs to inspire, songs to heal…
Individual Effect of Music: Each of us is unique, therefore same song can make a different effect, depends on an individual. Learning about your own self, your emotions and thoughts would help you to understand better how particular song influences your being. Finding the resonance between your inner-world and a musical piece is one of the keys of that process.
- What music do you listen to?
- What songs make your heart sing?
- Are you empowered by music?
TIPS on how to use the Power of Music:
- Make time for music in your life. Devote your whole being to listening. That can become one of the most inspiring time of your day - time to be with yourself through music.
- Find a tune for your soul. Pay attention how a particular piece of music effects you, especially your feelings. As you find which song is tuned to your soul, you will find the path to the best part within you, easily to be awaken through this song. Let Your Heart Song!
- Avoid listening to the music that irritates you or make you feel empty or tired. Remember: music can heal you, as well as it can destroy you
And now, Let’s Enter Universe within & Heal with this beautiful music of Mozart!
Let Your Heart Sing the Song of Love with Music!
Please Comment, Subscribe and Share !
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE INSPIRATIONS BY EMAIL